SunBlock’s investigative services are directed by our President, Mr. Andrew Levetown. Over the past 25 years, Mr. Levetown has investigated many of the most well-known corporate malfeasance cases, including the Bernie Madoff matter, the Archer Daniels Midland antitrust matter, where he worked with Williams & Connolly, WorldCom, Adelphia, Tyco and Enron, where his forensic teams performed fact finding and analysis of the electronic data. He has also lead investigations into numerous other matters including cases involving allegations of trade secret theft, copyright and patent infringement, fraud, Foreign Corrupt Practice Act violations, gray market and counterfeit manufacturing and distribution, accounting fraud and market manipulation matters. Mr. Levetown has also conducted numerous internal investigations on behalf of corporate clients into a wide variety of allegations. His clients have included Fortune 50 companies and the nation’s leading not-for profit organizations. He has investigated wrongdoings in North and South America, Asia, Europe, and Africa.
• Global corporate and BI investigations
• Investigations involving FCPA, FCA, fraud, TM, copyright, patent and contract cases involving failures to perform
• Witness identification, witness backgrounding, general fact finding and interviews in support of litigation
• Domestic and International Integrity-related due diligence investigations
• Unstructured Dark Data and Dark Web Cyber investigations
• TM and Brand Protection Systems using advanced technologies and monitoring systems
• Customized investigations into integrity-related issues involving prospective business partners, acquisition targets, board members and senior employees
Sample Domestic and International Due Diligence Reports Available Upon Request.