SunBlock’s experts have been providing enhanced and risk-based due diligence to clients for over 50 years: we added additional capabilities to our team in 2017, when SunBlock and Marquet International merged. While due diligence is too often applied in a one-size-fits-all approach, our team continues to provide reports that start with a thorough assessement of the situation, the people and the location. Providing clients with comprehensive answers to their questions means they are able to make decisions that matter, with information that is relevant.
Chris Marquet, President, Investigative Services, directs our enhanced due diligence services, responding to corporate Boards and executives who want to know more about their prospective business partners or key hires. Additionally, Chris leads a team that works on internal bad actors and other corporate malfeasance issues.
Our risk-based due diligence and specialized investigative services are directed by Andrew Levetown. Over the past 25 years, Mr. Levetown has investigated many well-known corporate cases, including the Bernie Madoff matter, the Archer Daniels Midland antitrust matter, WorldCom, Adelphia, Tyco and Enron. He has also led investigations into cases involving allegations of trade secret theft, copyright and patent infringement, fraud, Foreign Corrupt Practice Act violations, and counterfeit manufacturing and distribution. His clients include Fortune 50 companies and the nation’s leading not-for profit organizations.
Together, our team has investigated wrongdoings in North and South America, Asia, Europe, and Africa.
• Global corporate and business intelligence investigations
• Investigations involving FCPA, FCA, fraud, TM, copyright, patent and contract cases involving failures to perform
• Witness identification, witness backgrounding, general fact finding and interviews in support of litigation
• Domestic and International integrity-related due diligence investigations
• TM and Brand Protection Systems using advanced technologies and monitoring systems
• Risk-based due diligence in issues involving prospective business partners, acquisition targets, board members and senior employees
Sample Domestic and International Due Diligence Reports Available Upon Request.