Our fraud accounting and financial investigation services are led by Mark Carter and by Bob Lindquist. The team is available to assist counsel and businesses in investigating suspected financial malfeasance and to lead teams of SunBlock investigators to identify frauds.
Mark Carter has 25 years of experience in auditing, compliance, instituting business controls, and forensic accounting. He is a certified fraud examiner (CFE), a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a former Special Agent for the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI). He served as the Executive Director of Bell Atlantic’s Internal Audit and Corporate Security Department. He is also an Adjunct Professor at Utica College, teaching classes on economic crimes and an Adjunct Professor of Accounting at Stratford University.
• Professor of Economic Crimes and Accounting.
• Special Agent for the Federal Bureau of Investigations.
• Executive Director, Corporate Security and Internal Audit, Verizon.
• Co-Founder, CFO and COO, CoreFacts, LLC.
• Chief Financial Officer and Turn-Around Specialist, multiple entities working with private equity entities.
• Led forensic investigations into Enron, WorldCom and Adelphia.
• Testified as computer forensics and forensic accounting expert in federal courts.