SunBlock delivers exactly what every client wants – a defensible discovery plan that reduces the overall cost of eDiscovery. Period.
At SunBlock, we provide consulting advice to limit the scope of eDiscovery. We use our forensics experts to target evidence to avoid over collecting, and we provide opinion letters, affidavits and testimonial support to defend against overly broad discovery requests. Finally, we provide clients with the option of using an integrated processing and review platforms so reduce the time to review and to eliminate outbound processing fees.
• Expert advice regarding process improvement, tasking, systems, software, strategy and cost containment;
• Project Management and consulting;
• Expert testimony;
• Automated and remote data collection;
• Forensic collections when required;
• Time and cost saving methods and technologies for data screening and document review;
• Multiple review platforms;
• Advanced cognitive computing/AI analytical tools;
• Faster turnaround from collection to review to meet newly revised requirements and enable substantive response for Meet & Confer and discovery responses